Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. Digital marketing’s development since the 1990s and 2000s has changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns are becoming more prevalent and efficient. The Modules Under this course are as follows:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Social Media marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Students need to complete all the course modules.
- After successful completion of the course, students can submit case study.
- Digital Marketing certificate will be issued to students within 15 days.
- Employers across industries are actively looking for Digital Marketing professionals.
- Training on key Digital Marketing strategies &techniques by industry experts.
- Industry recognized certificate in digital marketing.
This advanced course on Digital Marketing has been devised with the objective of training the learners to track the statistics for their website for maximum returns. The objective of the course is to help participants to understand digital marketing methods, from a variety of perspectives-as analysts, consumers and entrepreneurs. The emphasis in this course will be on developing fundamental concepts along with practical application. We expect participants of this course to start working independently as internet marketing experts.
- Lectures 42
- Quizzes 0
- Students 86
- Assessments Yes
Search Engine Optimization 0/12
Search Engine Marketing 0/10
Social Media Optimization 0/6
Google Analytics 0/7
Email Marketing 0/1
Mobile Marketing 0/1