Mobile marketing is the art of marketing your business to appeal to mobile device users. When done right, mobile marketing provides customers or potential customers using smartphones with personalized, time- and location-sensitive information so that they can get what they need exactly when they need it, even if they’re on the go.
Some mobile marketing is similar to advertising delivered over other electronic channels such as text, graphics and voice messages. SMS messaging is currently the most common delivery channel for mobile marketing. Search engine marketing is the second-most common channel, followed by display-based campaigns.The expanding capabilities of mobile devices also enable new types of interactive marketing.
- Students need to complete all the course modules.
- After successful completion of the course, students can submit case study.
- Mobile Marketing and digital marketing certificate will be issued to students within 15 days.
- Employers across industries are actively looking for Mobile Marketing professionals.
- Training on key Mobile Marketing strategies &techniques by industry experts.
- Industry recognized certificate in mobile marketing and digital marketing.
This advanced course on Mobile Marketing has been devised with the objective of training the learners to track the statistics for their website for maximum returns. By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Tackle Google’s Mobile-Friendly Updates with Responsive Design
- Optimize Your Newsletters and Other Email Blasts Too
- Make Social Media Pages Look Great on Mobile
- Design In-Stream Posts and Ads with Mobile in Mind
- Try Other Forms of Mobile Advertising Too
- Think About Bringing Text Messaging Into the Mix Too
- Measure your mobile marketing success
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 77
- Assessments Yes