Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to the set of techniques that help increase the visibility of a blog or a website in search engines. It also helps enhance the ranking and relevance of the web pages. The success of any online business depends on how effective its marketing campaign is, which, in turn, is dependent on how strong the business’ search engine optimization (SEO) is. This course from Freelance Academy is specially-designed to help students understand how to increased website traffic and visibility by the use of proper keywords and other SEO marketing techniques. This course examines some of the latest techniques in the field of search engine marketing (SEM).
- Students need to complete all the course modules.
- After successful completion of the course, students can submit case study.
- SEO and marketing certificate will be issued to students within 15 days.
This course provides an overview of the latest and the most basic SEO techniques necessary to drive traffic to a website and improve its visibility.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Apply best techniques for on-page optimization
- Perform competitive analysis
- Apply SEO techniques for local search
- Conduct SEO site audits
- Build links for off-page optimization
- Practise site-wide optimization
- Use SEO methods to create relevant keywords
- Conduct keyword research
|Covers SEO principles and design||Provides a kick start to those wanting to earn part-time|
|Curriculum includes latest trends in SEO management and architecture||Highly specialized, customized content to gain digital skills quickly|
|Weekly LIVE session with industry experts through Google Hangouts|
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 139
- Assessments Yes
Section 1 0/12