Google Analytics is a detailed analysis service that measures website activity and performance. It is a web analytics software developed, offered and maintained by Google. It provides a variety of insightful information for marketers, business analysts, and IT staff. It is easy to set up and does not require you to host your website with Google. There exist both free and paid services that show you the performance of your site and ad campaign. Analytics shows you the search engine activity on your site and how the strategies you are using are either working or need adjustments.
- Advertising and Campaign Performance
- Analysis and Testing
- Audience Characteristics and Behavior
- Cross-Device and Cross-Platform Measurement
- Data Collection and Management
- Mobile Apps
- Product Integration
- Sales and Conversion
- Site and App Performance
- Students need to complete all the course modules.
- After successful completion of the course, students can submit case study.
- Google Analytics and marketing certificate will be issued to students within 15 days.
- Employers across industries are actively looking for Google Analytics professionals.
- Training on key Google Analytics strategies &techniques by industry experts.
- Industry recognized certificate in google analytics and marketing.
This advanced course on Google Analytcis has been devised with the objective of training the learners to track the statistics for their website for maximum returns. By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Create a Google Account.
- Sign Up for Google Analytics.
- Start Tracking Your Website.
- Create a New Goal.
- Choose Goal Setup.
- Enter Goal Description.
- Enter Goal Details.
- Start Recording.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 59
- Assessments Yes