WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. To function, WordPress has to be installed on a web server, which would either be part of an Internet hosting service or a network host in its own right. An example of the first scenario may be a service like WordPress.com, and the second case could be a computer running the software package WordPress.org. WordPress also features integrated link management; a search engine–friendly, clean permalink structure; the ability to assign multiple categories to posts; and support for tagging of posts.
- Students need to complete all the course modules.
- After successful completion of the course, students can submit case study.
- WordPress and digital marketing certificate will be issued to students within 15 days.
- Employers across industries are actively looking for WordPress And Website professionals.
- Training on key WordPress strategies &techniques by industry experts.
- Industry recognized certificate in wordpress and digital marketing.
This advanced course on WordPress has been devised with the objective of understanding the concepts of website design. By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
Choose the right platform.
Get a domain & hosting.
Start Buiding a wordpress website.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 54
- Assessments Yes